- Government licensed asbestos removal
- Perth and Fremantle area
- Professional, thorough and reliable service
- One of the most experienced asbestos removalists in WA
- Are you licensed?
Azclear holds Western Australian Restricted Asbestos (WARA) Licence No. 374.
- Are you insured?
Azclear holds public liability insurance.
- How many years’ experience do you have in removing asbestos?
Scott is one of the most knowledgeable asbestos removalists in Western Australia with over 25 years’ experience removing both friable and bonded asbestos. Azclear has been in operation since 1999.
- Do you dig out asbestos fences?
Many operators snap off asbestos fence sheets at ground level. We remove the earth adjoining fences and remove the entire sheet from the ground.
- Do you clean the timber supporting asbestos sheeting?
We thoroughly de-nail and clean all timber rafters, purlins and wall studs.
- How do you prevent cross-contamination?
When removing asbestos inside a house we ensure all other internal spaces are sealed off with plastic sheeting to minimise any asbestos fibre contamination.
- How do you clean up inside when the job is finished?
We vacuum all surfaces within the area where the asbestos containing material has been removed.
- Do you use a vacuum cleaner and what type is it?
We use an approved vacuum cleaner with HEPA filters to clean the work site.
- Do you wear personal protective equipment (PPE)?
All our workers wear a half-face filter respirator fitted with a P2 filter cartridge appropriate for asbestos. We also wear disposable coveralls with hoods as well as gloves and boots.
- How do you transport the removed asbestos?
With Azclear all asbestos containing material is either placed inside approved asbestos waste bags and sealed or wrapped in minimum 200 micron black polypropylene plastic sheets sealed with tape.
- Where do you dispose the asbestos material?
All the asbestos containing material we remove is safely disposed at one of Perth’s approved landfill sites, usually Kwinana or Red Hill.
If you are considering renovating or repairing a property where asbestos is present and may be disturbed, you need to engage the services of a licensed asbestos removalist.
An asbestos removalist should also be used if the asbestos-containing material is in poor condition.
If you are unsure if an area or material contains asbestos then it is best to treat it as though it does.